The theme of this worship is about faith and what it means to walk with God. It’s based on 2 Corinthians 5:7. It’s based on a worship when I asked my son, “What Bible verse do you know?” He answered with, 2 Corinthians 5:7, “We live by faith and not by sight”.
This is one of the Bible verses his school had focused on in the previous year. So we decided to use that verse for our worship.
For this worship, you’ll need:
- Colored Pencils, Pens, Paint (if you’re brave), Markers, etc
- White Paper and Colored Paper (if you have any)
Audio for this Worship:
After reading the verse, discuss as a family what it means to live by faith and not by sight.
1.Look up the definition of faith.
2. Talk about times you’ve had faith in God.
3. Choose a Bible story where the person had to show faith. Talk about how the character might have felt
4. Discuss what makes us scared to show faith
5. Draw a picture illustrating the verse